Click the appropriate link below for MOS-specific examples. Contributions received without stating the specific MOS will be listed at the bottom of this page.
Special Missions Unit
Training Development NCO
Capabilities Development NCO
Contributions without MOS or duty title included will be listed below.
- Produced and disseminated 478 crisis products, 199 Morning Update Briefs, and 377 J2 Watch Highlights; sustained intelligence operations in support of theater goals.
- Provided time-sensitive intelligence to theater/Component Commanders and allied Naval forces operating in the USEUCOM/AFRICOM AORs; significantly improved situational awareness.
- Corrected over 100 security classification errors in MUB Source Packets, slides, and scripts; prevented the spillage of classified information and ensured zero security violations.
- Set up NAIs and helped prevent IDF attacks on CAMP Taji.
- Assisted in supplying the 163rd Rear Detachment with the necessary supplies for new soldiers and daily operations.
- Managed the West Fort Hood gym, ensuring it met and maintained standard requirements.
- Maintained the highest IIR to interrogation ratio within the Strategic Debriefing Center.
- Ensured the Battalion’s fire extinguishers were filled and properly tagged.
- Produced slides on the impending offensive planned by the Somali Transitional Federal Government against the insurgent group Al-Shabaab while deployed to AFRICOM.
- Assisted soldiers in navigation when they were lost.
- Managed the collection, processing, and dissemination of 3,000 square miles of aerial imagery from more than 40 flights.
- Provided LMTV support for the Battalion Warrior Forge exercise.
- Dedicated over 100 hours of personal time to teaching English in Slovakia.
- Produced the first-ever published Afghan Intelligence Information Report.