- Identified National Stock Number (NSN) with incorrect description, leading to the resolution of a long-standing maintenance issue with inconsistent results.
- Performed the most accurate inventory to date, resulting in the addition of 12 previously unsupported equipment items to the Preventive Maintenance Checks and Services (PMCS) schedule, improving maintenance efficiency by 30%.
- Identified a trend of equipment failures and conducted research to trace repeated failures to faulty repair procedures. Revised the Operating Instructions (OI) and restored the failure rate to normal levels.
- Demonstrated great dedication and a willingness to go the extra mile to complete tasks.
- Ran the TAMMS (The Army Maintenance Management System) for the 54th and HHD (Headquarters and Headquarters Detachment) 80th Ordnance Battalion.
- Assisted in the completion of over 20 iterations of scheduled and unscheduled vehicle maintenance.
- Showed initiative by taking necessary actions without needing to be told.
- Made significant contributions to A Battery’s mission by executing duties with exceptional professionalism, motivation, and esprit de corps.
Provided valuable advice to the Corps Acquisition Review Board, facilitating the approval of over $250 million…