- Served as the Noncommissioned Officer in Charge (NCOIC) of the Support Services Activity (SSA) for Task Force Red Ball, supporting Operations Spartan Shield, Inherent Resolve, and SOCCENT.
- Deployed to Jordan as part of Task Force Red Ball and established the first operational SSA in the Jordan area of operations.
- Provided support to over 60 customers from various countries in the area of operations.
- Led a tour of the SSA facility for the Warrant Officer Basic Course, enhancing their general knowledge of logistics operations and capabilities.
- Briefed high-ranking officials, including the DLA Deputy J3, DLA J34 Deputy Executive Director, FORSCOM G4 Command Logistics Advisor, and the 189th DSSB BN Commander, on SSA operations.
- Processed over $1,000,000 worth of Class II and IX parts in the Receiving Section, which was vital to the mission of 4-3 Air Defense Artillery.
- Ensured timely distribution of received parts within the 24-hour time limit, exceeding DA Standards and facilitating mission accomplishment.
- Completed the turn-in and transfer of over $100,000 worth of property from the platoon’s property books to SSA personnel within the Squadron, improving operational flexibility.
- Traveled to the flight line and Transportation Management Office (TMO) to pick up parts in support of the Brigade and Battalion for the Spartan Shield mission, reducing delays by 50%.
Demonstrated exceptional leadership as the fire team leader during the attack on the radio jammer in OP Signal…