- I successfully trained five Air Battle Management crews for Patriot Table XII certification, marking the first achievement of its kind in PACOM.
- By identifying and resolving a circuit breaker fault, I restored service and canceled the order for 3 Environmental Unit cards, resulting in savings of over $10,000.
- I efficiently replaced the ICC MIDS antenna with a less expensive but equally effective antenna, restoring operation within 24 hours.
- I took the initiative to prepare and submit a PQDR on the Patriot electrical chassis, preventing future inaccurate diagnoses and saving time and budget.
- I provided comprehensive training to Soldiers on best practices in maintenance and critical thinking.
Patriot Launching Station Operator Maintainer
- While deployed with the 3rd Battalion, 43rd Air Defense Artillery in the Southwest Asia theater of operations, I made significant personal and professional contributions to OPERATION FORWARD PRESENCE.
- My efforts enhanced stability in the region, creating an environment conducive to the enforcement of the United Nations’ resolutions and significantly contributing to the United States’ relations with Kuwait.
- I demonstrated outstanding initiative in establishing the AN-MPQ A3 Sentinel Radar and the Tactical Operations Center.