- I maintained accountability for RADAR and generator parts valued at over $2,000,000.
- I successfully packed and transported the ANTP Q36 Radar, a system worth over 8 million dollars, from the rear to Iraq.
- I took sole responsibility for maintaining a daily status of all training radar availability and coordinating maintenance repairs for organizational and direct support.
- I developed and implemented a new radar maintenance program, which improved training capability by streamlining fault reporting and equipment accountability.
- With minimal tools or guidance, I repaired three non-mission capable ECUs within three days to restore operations.
- I deployed for 13 months to support EADS DET 1/263rd AAMDC TF, safeguarding 30,000 square miles of NCR airspace.
- I played a crucial role in supporting the presidential inauguration by setting up a secret service real-time radar circuit, ensuring 24/7 air sovereignty for the POTUS.
- I served as the NCOIC of the Army Space Support Team during the Key Resolve 2013 exercise.
- My professionalism greatly contributed to the successful execution of ARSST 17’s deployment and return from the Key Resolve exercise.
- I led effective Homeland Defense link maintenance and spearheaded repairs for multiple joint-service NORAD sites.
- I upgraded ONE next-generation weapons system and survival system, ensuring readiness for future operations.
- I performed PMCS, routine maintenance, and repairs to ensure operational readiness of all assigned radars for training.
- Through the USAOMEMS Instructor Development Program, I provided over 1000 hours of instructional hours, completing all requirements for Instructor Level.
- Over a period of nine months, I logged over 1200 hours of platform instruction, achieving two instructor certification levels in less than eleven months.
RSOP Member, 4-3 ADA
- I trained and coached the entire team on proper methods and strategies for laying out the tactical site, resulting in a 50% reduction in operational delays.
- I efficiently diagnosed faults and repaired RADAR sets in a timely manner after experiencing failures post-emplacement.