If the MOS is not provided with the contribution, it will be listed here by default.
G43 Action Officer
- I coordinated the efforts of TACOM (Tank-automotive and Armaments Command) and PM Mortars (Project Manager for Mortars) to recall potentially dangerous and defective 120mm mortar tubes.
- I conceived of and implemented military flight training routes for unmanned aerial vehicles to enhance border security.
- As the safety officer, I integrated with the G43 Readiness Team and made immediate contributions to unit safety.
Sanitation Team Leader
- I trained new soldiers in sanitation responsibilities and planning.
- I provided the foundation for the successful DOL (Directorate of Logistics) North S&S (Supply and Services) mission.
- I volunteered for Field Sanitation Team duties while continuing my primary duties.
- I streamlined the order requisition process, reducing delays and improving the efficiency of the medical logistics section.
- I ensured the timely delivery of medical supplies to outlying stations, facilitating military operations and preventing mission delays due to supply.
- I ensured that all required equipment was safely packed and moved to SOF-A (Special Operations Forces – Afghanistan) without any loss or damage.
System Retirement NCOIC
- I accepted and stored 177 aircraft and 1,122 pieces of PGSE (Powered Ground Support Equipment) valued at over $2 billion, pending DA (Department of the Army) divestment decisions or Foreign Military Sales (FMS) requirements.
Logistics Organization Integrator
- I enabled the Force Management Division to make sound decisions in resourcing and defining ARNG (Army National Guard) force structure.
- I managed the evolution of the modern ARNG and ensured readiness and the ability to maintain the nation’s defense.
Air Movement Planner
- I planned and coordinated all CH-47 (Chinook) operations in Balad, Iraq, as the CJSOTF-AP (Combined Joint Special Operations Task Force – Arabian Peninsula) Liaison for the LTF (Logistics Task Force).
G4-LFS FSD Coordinator
- I saved over $100,000 by activating 48 Food Service personnel to provide 60,000 meals compared to the $450,000 cost of catered meals.
Platoon Mission Commander
- I successfully closed 6 Forward Operating Bases (FOBs) and exfiltrated all equipment.
- I served as a Team Leader for 3 months.
- I trained Mission Commanders in 3 other units to maintain mission success.