Allied Trades Specialist Supervisor
- As a supervisor, I oversaw the successful retrofit of eight M88A2 HERCULES Heavy Recovery Vehicles, significantly increasing the vehicle platform readiness for our unit.
- I developed a comprehensive training program that enabled three Soldiers to obtain American Welding Society certifications, enhancing our section’s capability by 70%.
- Utilizing my technical skills as an Allied Trades Specialist, I repaired three SPARK systems in accordance with Product Manager-IED Defeat standards, ensuring their proper functioning and contributing to mission success.
- I implemented a standardized Computer Numerical Code cross-training program, which improved section productivity by 15% during the rating period.
Allied Trades Specialist
- I was recognized as the distinguished graduate for the 91E class ALC 18-007, demonstrating exceptional proficiency and knowledge in the field.
- Serving as the UPL agent for the Company, I conducted 70 urinalysis tests over 12 months, maintaining a drug-free environment.
- As the TMDE coordinator, I diligently maintained and ensured the full mission capability of 130 items of TMDE equipment.
- During a deployment to Iraq, I played a key role in the handover of KOS Kalsu to Iraq, maintaining 100% accountability of transferred equipment.
- With my expertise, I performed over 35 extractions of broken bolts and fittings, efficiently returning deadlined equipment to fully mission capable status.
- I introduced Mastercam software to optimize shop operations, reducing production costs and equipping the shop with state-of-the-art equipment for global operations.
- Maintaining a diverse inventory worth over 1 million dollars, I ensured efficient inventory management without any loss or redundancy.
- I provided exceptional training to soldiers in my other units on the usage of specialized machines within the Machine Shop, expanding the capabilities of the owning units through trained soldiers.
- Through manufacturing critical aircraft components and special tools, I expedited the repair process for multiple airframes, contributing to the overall war effort.
- Completing several special projects for units supported by the 1109th TASMG, I fostered an excellent working relationship through my dedication and expertise.
- During a deployment to Poland, I played a crucial role in repairing trucks and trailers for various units, including the 515-18 CSSB, 5-4 Air Defense Artillery, and 3/2 2nd Calvary Regiment.
- As the operator of the Modular Catastrophic Recovery System (MCRS), I significantly increased the recovery of damaged equipment by 50%, ensuring operational readiness.
- Providing recovery and welding support to the 18th CSSB, I successfully restored multiple transportation missions, contributing to mission success.