- I effectively coordinated route clearance operations at the Brigade level, playing a key role in positively influencing the counter IED fight.
- As the leader of the J-7 explosive hazards coordination cell, I successfully coordinated intelligence and route clearance assets for U.S. Forces-Iraq, significantly enhancing counter IED efforts.
- I facilitated the seamless integration of Air Force EOD personnel into Operation Spartan Shield, ensuring a consistent response capability for Eskan Village and the U.S. Embassy.
- I conducted evaluations for six teams during the UXO obstacle course, effectively improving readiness, boosting confidence, and enhancing their response capabilities.
- With a strong emphasis on safety, I set up 20 improvised Bangalore lanes and evaluated four teams during the log cutting event, further reinforcing safety protocols while assessing their performance.
Battalion Land and Ammunition NCO I made significant improvements to the ammunition distribution system,…