- I willingly accepted and assumed additional duties to address significant manpower needs and shortages, thereby providing crucial support to sustain the mission of the MOTCO Department.
- Apart from my regular responsibilities as Division Chief, I also served as the Resource Manager, effectively handling the discretionary budget for the MOTCO Department on my own.
- When mandated by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, I issued a government-wide stop movement for personal property shipments, successfully mitigating the effects of the pandemic.
- I extensively coordinated with HQ SDDC to ensure meticulous tracking and accountability of all funds, optimizing services and positioning the unit for additional workload.
- By accurately forecasting the budget for future services and projects, totaling $8.7 million in TWCF funds and $7.8 million in OMA funds, I set MOTCO up for success.
- I meticulously planned the shipment of all vehicles and equipment belonging to HHC 34 CAB, coordinating their movement from Minnesota to the mobilization station at Ft Hood Texas and the Port of Charleston, for onward movement to Camp Taji, Iraq.
- With meticulous oversight, I flawlessly executed the movement of 160 Soldiers and 73 STONS from Fort Sill into the theater, ensuring 100% accountability of both unit and personal equipment.
C-130 Tactical Loadmaster I consistently maintained an average of 96% throughout all loadmaster schools,…