- Demonstrates unmatched competence as an Operations NCO and is regarded as one of the best in the Division.
- Committed to making the **BN one of the top units in **** Division, resulting in universal success.
- Performs duties with the expertise and experience of a seasoned Master Sergeant.
- Mentored over 100 new recruits in the Virginia Army National Guard, ensuring their preparedness for Basic Combat Training.
- Selected to serve as acting Senior Operations NCOIC, an E-8 position, during a three-month period.
- Took a personal interest in developing and improving the reenlistment skill set of the BN, paying close attention to detail.
- Sets the example by achieving expert qualification on both the rifle and pistol ranges.
- Takes advantage of training and professional growth opportunities.
- Assists in providing non-existent training for the Sponsorship program, resulting in a 25% increase in retention rates.
Responsibility & Accountability
- Demonstrates great concern for the security and accountability of all assigned equipment.
- Shows refusal to communicate with leadership about intent to ETS and relocates without providing required contact information.
Battery Reenlistment NCO
- First to meet and exceed 2-17 Field Artillery retention objectives for Fiscal Year 2012.
MEPS Guidance Counselor
- Achieved 2nd place in a national ranking of all MEPS locations for ship rate quality control.
- Attention to detail and continuous support of applicants enabled a top 55% floor conversion rate.
- Provided sound support to RTC sites across the state by briefing warriors on shipper expectations.
- Motivates Future Soldiers with outstanding mentorship and guidance, resulting in three accelerated promotions prior to initial entry training.
- Delivers 7 HPSP applicants and leads the Houston Center in HPSP applicants processed.
- Tracks all RSP Soldiers, ensuring Soldier readiness and 100% ship rate.
- Demonstrates exceptional knowledge in technical skills and abilities, instrumental in achieving 134% mission accomplishment in the 4th QTR FY09.
- Ranked number two out of 31 recruiting stations in the battalion for mission accomplishment in the 4th QTR FY09.
- Submits 33 referrals to Cadet Command, exceeding the company’s YTD special mission by 18 and increasing synergy between Cadet Command and USAREC.
- Leads the recruiting station to achieve honors as Company Top Station in the 4th QTR FY09 and 1st QTR FY10.
- Spearheads the end-of-year push, leading to the station achieving 100% of its Regular Army and Army Reserve recruiting objective for FY09.
- Demonstrates leadership skills that enable the first sergeant to capitalize on capabilities in her absence.
- Scores 100% on the Digital Training Management System exam, selected as the company’s primary DTMS administrator and trainer.
- Commended by the Brigade Family Advocacy Program Coordinator for administering Victim Advocacy and POSH training to the company.
- Trains three Soldiers resulting in two Soldiers earning the Gold Recruiter Ring and one Soldier earning the Glenn E. Morrell Order of Recruiting Excellence.
- Achieves a 96% applicant processing efficiency rate while serving as the First Sergeant.
- Manages the largest unit fund budget within the battalion, resulting in the most successful family holiday party in over six years.
- Encourages Soldiers in the station to develop themselves personally and professionally, resulting in five Soldiers enrolling in college.
- Relentlessly enforces recruiter prospecting techniques, leading to a 30% increase in SA production for the recruiting station.
- Assists the Company in achieving honors as Battalion Top USAR production for Fiscal Year 2008.
- Demonstrates extreme competence, performing all assigned duties above standards.
- Accomplishes self-development refresher training, resulting in a 113% combined volume for Army Reserve production in the 1st QTR FY09.
- Builds strong, cohesive teams with an unmatched work ethic and dedication to mission, Soldiers, and their families.
- Mentors the Future Soldier manager, resulting in a 94% retention rate.
- Trains Team Leaders on Market Penetration, resulting in a 5% increase in GSA market from the previous fiscal year.
- Aggressively challenges Soldiers to perform to their potential, resulting in three recruiters earning the Recruiting Ring for recruiting excellence.
- Uses dynamic training techniques to increase floor conversion to 83%, exceeding the USAREC standard.
- Encourages four of fourteen recruiters to attend college, resulting in 26 credit hours earned.
- Maintains 100% accountability of all assigned equipment valued at over $350,000.
- Readily accepts responsibility for failure and gives credit for success to subordinates.
- Earns the Glenn E. Morrell Order of Recruiting Excellence, the highest award in recruiting.
- Attends college and earns 15 semester hours towards a Bachelor’s Degree with a 4.0 GPA.
- Demonstrates technical proficiency as an NCO, setting the standard for Soldiers to follow.
- Leads the station to increase the Army’s share of DOD enlistments from 44% in the 1st QTR FY09 to 47% in the 1st QTR FY10.
- Spearheads the end-of-year push, leading the team to achieve 116% of its Regular Army and Army Reserve recruiting objective for FY09.
- Adapts exceptionally well in an ever-changing, highly stressful environment.
- Trains three Soldiers resulting in one Soldier earning the Gold Recruiter Ring and two Soldiers earning the Glenn E.