Click the appropriate link for MOS-specific examples. Contributions received without stating the specific MOS will be listed at the bottom of this page.
Contributions without MOS or duty title stated will be listed below.
- Displayed the ability to operate as Station Commander in his absence, effectively meeting the Commander’s intent.
- Proctored four ASVAB CEP, promoting Army visibility within targeted high schools and accounting for 60% of enlistments from those schools.
- Led the station to achieve six enlistments in the 2nd quarter, resulting in the station earning the BN award for excellence.
- Mentored Future Soldiers, resulting in eight referral enlistments and six rank advancements, the highest in the Company.
- Implemented a dynamic school recruiting program, gaining access to schools that were previously restricted to recruiters.
- Coordinated numerous hand-offs, meetings, and school visits while assigned to Area 3 Lynnwood SF, exceeding Area 3’s overall production goals within RRB.
- Provided outstanding school presentation support, facilitating the successful enlistment of five soldiers.
- Identified qualified and capable applicants for enlistment into the United States Army, reducing unproductive efforts by 50%.
- Recognized as the top producer for the station over the past three phase lines, making a significant impact on unit success and mission accomplishment.
- Accounted for 82% of the total quality GA/SA enlistments produced by the station.
- Supplied 40% of the station’s total Reserve enlistments, leading to the station achieving 100% of its FY19 objective.
- Provided four referrals to the El Dorado Army Recruiting Station during fiscal year 2019, resulting in two of the four referrals enlisting into the United States Army Reserve.
- Actively spread his Army story throughout the community, consistently supporting the recruiting effort.
- Volunteered his time to support the El Dorado Recruiting Station during community recruiting events, contributing to a team award.