- Performed 1,300 routine and emergent radiologic and computed tomography examinations, enhancing medical support for 6,000 beneficiaries.
- Enforced radiation safety by inspecting and safeguarding protective assets worth $3,000, mitigating staff exposures and ensuring the safety of 1,800 patients.
- Partnered with the Air Force veterinarian clinic and co-authored a working dog imaging standard operating procedure, resulting in over $10,000 in cost savings for referral services.
- Achieved a career milestone by demonstrating competency in Radiology.
- Deployed to Balad Theater Hospital and played a key role in the admission, stabilization, and survival of over 40 combat casualties.
- Maintained 100% accountability of all patient movement after treatment.
- Hand receipt holder for over $1,240,000 in equipment and supplies with zero losses.
- Led decontamination teams in response to a mass chemical weapons accident, resulting in the decontamination and treatment of 9 casualties.
- Revised and improved an outdated diagnostic imaging training program, reducing the average qualification time by 30 days without compromising competence.
Patient Administrative Clerk Created Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for the entire section, including a…