- Supported monitoring, scrubbing, and circulating procedures, which was a key factor in the success of the first-ever balloon-expandable Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement in the DoD.
- Coordinated with cardiothoracic surgery, vascular surgery, and anesthesia departments to ensure the efficient implementation of the new valve replacement procedure.
- Completed 16 valve implantations, and due to thorough preparation, achieved mortality and complication rates significantly lower than published standards.
- Focused on continuous process improvement and arranged a Blanket Purchase Agreement, ensuring sustainable and timely replenishment of medical devices for continued patient care.
- Served as a Basic Life Support instructor, providing training and certification to medical and non-medical personnel on lifesaving CPR, chest compression, and First Aid.
Observed, coached, and mentored 186 Soldiers on their roles in a Role 3 health care facility during JRTC…