Occupational Therapy Sergeant
- Exhibited a contagious ability to motivate others, inspiring 10 Soldiers to enthusiastically teach resilience skills during the Eagle Reset program.
- Served as NCOIC of the Eagle Reset Program, enhancing knowledge and improving coping skills for 10 participants in 1-75 CAV Squadron and 531st HC.
- Used available time effectively to mentor subordinates, assisting a 68L to pass the National Board and Certification for Occupational Therapy.
Occupational Therapy Specialist
- Served as an Occupational Therapy Specialist for the 1972nd Medical Detachment COSC.
- Her positive attitude, leadership, and expertise directly enhanced the efficiency of the unit’s Annual Training mission.
- Supervised the activities of four physical therapy clinics during a period of transition from Camp Lester to Camp Foster.
- Helped lead Naval Hospital Okinawa to its first Surgeon General’s Blue H Gold Star award for excellence in health promotion programs in 2014.
Occupational Therapy NCOIC
- Led 17 Sailors and 5 civilians in providing daily care for 52,000 civilians and military personnel stationed on Okinawa.
- Cared for 2,500 beneficiaries, resulting in a network savings of $100,000.
- Aided the department in passing the Joint Commission survey and monthly Zone inspection of the hospital and satellite clinics.
- Teamed with mental health and facilitated 13 outpatient Crisis Prevention classes for 122 Marines, Soldiers, Sailors, and Airmen.