- Assisted in the training of new dental technicians, ensuring their proficiency in dental procedures.
- Maintained orderly operation of the dental section, ensuring a smooth workflow and efficient patient care.
- Mentored two soldiers to train and prepare for board competitions, conducting uniform inspections, mock boards, and reviewing board procedures after hours.
- Conducted dynamic and realistic hands-on training during a 36-hour continuous operation mission while managing a full patient workload.
- Supported the Army’s SHARP and EO programs, fostering a climate of dignity and respect for all soldiers within the unit.
- Demonstrated mental stamina and determination to successfully complete any given task.
- Maintained high standards of appearance and military bearing, setting an example for others to follow.
- Worked tirelessly with subordinates to help them achieve excellent results.
- Inspired and encouraged the squad to continuously learn and grow as professionals, resulting in 100% enrollment in correspondence courses and military schools.
- Devoted extra effort and hours to minimize disruption of unit operations during M3PT inventory input, ensuring the safety of personnel, property, and facilities.
- Maintained the cleanliness and mission capability of the assigned dental hygiene set valued at over $170,000, setting the standard for excellence.
- Stepped up to coach and mentor the incoming Platoon Sergeant, demonstrating leadership and technical expertise despite being junior to the acting platoon sergeant.
- Selected to train soldiers attending the X2 Course based on his technical knowledge and willingness to mentor, resulting in one soldier being recognized as the Honor Graduate.
- Played a crucial role in passing the 2010 JCAHO survey by extensively preparing, upgrading, and ensuring accurate documentation and SOPs.
- Completely reorganized the TMC to enhance efficiency in providing emergency trauma care.
- Assembled over 1,000 dental care bags, including floss, toothpaste, toothbrushes, and ACT rinse, after normal duty hours.
- Conducted inventory and organization of all dental field supplies and equipment before departure for JRTC, ensuring readiness for training exercises.
Areas of Special Emphasis
- Instructed Pregnancy and Postpartum Physical Training (P3T) for the (Place), enabling over 400 soldiers to meet their special needs.
- Trained soldiers to safely and effectively utilize the dental field Pros set, improving their technical skills and abilities, resulting in one soldier being accepted into the N5 School.
- Selected over NCOs in the Brigade to instruct Basic Rifle Marksmanship (BRM) training, ensuring soldiers’ proficiency in rifle marksmanship.
- Trained soldiers in the Medical Material Mobilization Planning Tool (M3PT) inventories, enhancing their understanding and proficiency in inventory management.
- Provided training in Army Warrior Training, Physical Readiness Training, Soldier Development, Soldier Counseling, and Pregnant and Postpartum Physical Training (P3T).