Public Affairs NCOIC
- SGT Young took the initiative to identify shortfalls and improved procedures to recognize soldiers and share their stories in an engaging and thoughtful manner.
- They invested their time in highlighting soldiers across the command, sharing their stories with the public, and recognizing them for their dedicated service.
- SGT Young demonstrated competence and effective management while overseeing the mission of the 100th MPAD.
- They mentored subordinates in the shooting, editing, and producing of video products scheduled for immediate release, ensuring high-quality content.
- SGT Young’s capabilities were recognized as they were selected to lead the Mobile Public Affairs Detachment supporting Operation Saber Junction in Hohenfels.
- They coordinated with sister agencies to improve the productivity and effectiveness of the Brigade’s Inform and Dissemination operations, fostering collaboration and enhancing overall mission success.