- Supervised a $200,000 construction project in Tingo Maria, Peru, which was completed two weeks ahead of schedule, saving the Department of Defense (DoD) $3,000,000 and bringing stability to the region.
- Conducted 88 combat missions, traversing over 5,300 kilometers of rugged terrain to facilitate medical, engineering, public, and civil affairs missions.
- Played a crucial role in the continued development of 27 Basic Health Clinics that serve over 60,000 families, resulting in a 5,000% increase in access to medical care.
- Established a valuable relationship with the SOCKOR J2/J3X as the sole qualified G2-Intelligence TE personnel, gaining access to close-hold information under SOCKOR authority.
- Forged a relationship with the CA unit assigned to the Expeditionary Support Command 19 (ESC-19) on Camp Henry, Daegu, marking the first-ever utilization of a key intelligence network.
- Conducted site surveys to identify potential overflow sites for future Non-Combatant Evacuation Operations, bolstering the overall U.S. position in Korea.
- Created, developed, maintained, and submitted reports to support ongoing intelligence efforts on the Korean Peninsula, expanding and optimizing intelligence sources.
- Leveraged an overlooked intelligence resource, resulting in ESC-19 providing data on all U.S. training facilities and points of contact needed to support the TE’s training mission.
Team Sergeant Trusted to deliver clear briefings to superiors at the international and CIMIC echelon.…