- Led six Soldiers in the error-free production of 88 intelligence updates and 79 charts for active units, establishing unquestionable credibility in the CENTCOM (Central Command) Area of Responsibility (AOR).
- Oversaw the successful and timely completion of daily deliverables, Battalion Headquarters requirements, and efficient detachment operations.
- Produced and presented a high-level briefing to the U.S. ambassador to Turkey and several U.S. and Turkish National Agencies, demonstrating U.S. commitment to assist Turkey.
- Integrated and utilized the abilities of 6 joint service members, coordinating and presenting multiple world-class intelligence reports.
- Supervised the delivery of 26 timely and accurate intelligence briefings, ensuring mission success.
- Delivered 65 threat briefs, preparing operators for all known enemy systems and enabling the safest and most efficient missions.
- Directed the in-house creation of 11 new AOR mission charts, increasing visibility and boosting pilot/ground pounder integration.
35X5P2S Anti-Terrorism Officer
- Meticulously developed training scenarios that reflected real-world Anti-Terrorism/Force Protection (AT/FP) threats in support of the annual Ikaika ATEX (Exercise).
- Successfully led Brigade-level planning and facilitation of the annual Garrison HUREX (Hurricane Exercise), earning high accolades from various joint inter-island agencies.
- Relentlessly pursued the refurbishment of the Brigade’s AT/FP program, resulting in a commendable rating during the INSCOM (U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command) Organization Inspection Program.