- Achieved all “GO” ratings during the Brigade’s communication exercise; recorded lessons learned and shared them with other sections to aid in task completion.
35F/Senior Intelligence Analyst
- Continued to be a valuable resource to HQ by seamlessly integrating intelligence products and personnel, resulting in a doubling of Request for Information (RFI) response output.
- Demonstrated remarkable performance in a Staff Sergeant position, providing guidance and supervision to a production section of eight soldiers.
- Trained eight South African partners on creating and formatting battle damage assessment trackers, order of battle charts, and daily updates for the CJTF (Combined Joint Task Force) Commander.
- Consistently led by example, embracing challenges as opportunities and creatively solving complex problems.
- Contributed to the Low Level Voice Intercept mission.
- Completed four out of seven Order of Battle products for the team.
- Assisted the Levant Team in completing their Order of Battles.
- Screened 130 local nationals for indicators, ensuring base security.
- Researched and incorporated 39 new messages into the Saudi Arabia MEPREP Chapter.
- Provided accurate and timely intelligence on a daily basis.
- Created over 100 graphic overlays for baseline analysis of more than 200 major airfields in six Central and South American countries.
- Mentored fellow soldiers while assigned to the SIGINT Collection Team.
- Selected as the Crime Prevention NCO, resulting in a reduction in reports.
- Provided mentorship and leadership to junior soldiers.
- Dedicated off-duty hours to lead Special Populations PT, resulting in everyone passing the record APFT (Army Physical Fitness Test) on the next attempt.
- Delivered over 170 strategic-level intelligence briefs to senior division staff and authored intelligence annexes to division operation orders for several exercises.
- Conducted multiple Source Meets and produced over 200 Intelligence Information Reports, enhancing the Task Force Commanders’ situational awareness.
- Became a trusted advisor to senior division leadership due to accurate interpretation of intelligence from various sources.
- Provided prompt answers to Task Force XXXX’s and Task Force XXXXX’s Priority Intelligence Requirements.
- Produced and delivered daily intelligence summaries and a weekly Area of Operations (AO) assessment to aid planners in decision-making.
- Orchestrated multi-agency cooperation and intelligence sharing between CBP (Customs and Border Protection), OFO (Office of Field Operations), and Navy partners, improving overall situational clarity.
- Assessed enemy threats through HUMINT (Human Intelligence) exploitation, preventing losses.