- I conducted extensive research and organized a $45,000 Audio Visual system upgrade at the National Museum of the United States Army. This restoration of capabilities benefited 350,000 visitors and supported 300 events per year.
- With excellent coordination, I successfully executed over 30 secure and non-secure Video Teleconferences (VTCs) that played a crucial role in supporting operations in Kosovo. These VTCs provided a critical communication forum for the Task Force Commander, his staff, and USAREUR.
- I provided valuable support for Video Teleconferencing (VTC) involving The Adjutant General (TAG). This support was instrumental in establishing the first Memorandum of Understanding between government and state agencies.
- Managing COMSEC keys for Homeland Security, I ensured secure communications for the SPRINT over NIPRNET system for the state of Iowa. The secure conference ability enabled rapid coordination and response.
- I engineered a new code plug for the LMR tech refresh, replacing $400,000 worth of end-of-life equipment and expanding JBA FP/FD C3 capabilities.
- To enhance proficiency, I developed and conducted an LMR training seminar, qualifying 16 unit representatives on encryption procedures for COMSEC, safeguarding $10 million in assets.
- I efficiently planned and executed the upgrade of audio-visual aids and equipment for 30 classrooms, completing a $5 million modernization project that standardized the training environment.
- I successfully set up audio-video for 72 hours of worldwide live-streamed broadcasts for the Judge Advocate General, facilitating the recertification of 370 lawyers.
MOS 25Q was converted to MOS 25H, Network Communication Systems Specialist in October 2022. 25Q/Senior…