25D4O Senior Infrastructure Support
- Reconstructed the cyber security network infrastructure of the BCT, resulting in secure and uninterrupted network access for 575 users.
Senior CND Analyst
- Developed a new Cybersecurity Policy for the BDE, which later became the standard for a sister brigade and subordinate units.
- Successfully participated in the SANS Capture the Flag competition and an industry cyber event, achieving a top 10% ranking among more than 2500 participants.
- Supervised and engineered a robust security infrastructure for 4 BDE and DIV exercises, resulting in a 0% cybersecurity incident rate for all 4 events.
- Provided training to 3 Cyber Network Defense Analysts on the implementation and operation of security infrastructure, including the utilization of 3 cyber security tools.
- Led a team of 3 cybersecurity analysts during a 24-hour response to 11 cyber incidents, ensuring prompt analysis and preventing any loss of service or sensitive data.
- Coordinated the participation of NATO partners, making significant contributions to the effectiveness and success of USEUCOM Cyber Endeavor 2020.
- Hosted a record-breaking 70 participants from 19 partner nations, greatly enhancing each participant’s cyber readiness and response capabilities.