- Collaborated with other military branches to provide assistance and support in power generation inspection, requirements, and maintenance for the 201st RSG (Regional Support Group) due to a lack of organic power generation experts within the unit.
- Led a team of 12 Soldiers in establishing a centralized company command post, enabling the tracking of training and construction project metrics across the entire Task Force for the first time.
- Displayed extensive knowledge and involvement in every project within the province, providing guidance and assistance to every element in TASK FORCE WILDCAT in establishing their respective reporting and recording procedures.
- Positioned the brigade to surpass the standards of the 416th TEC (Theater Engineer Command) and set a new benchmark to be followed.
- As the Senior Sergeant of the 372nd Engineer Brigade, ensured the timely reporting of over 40 CCIR (Commander’s Critical Information Requirements), enabling the command to provide proper support to Soldiers in need.
- Led a team of three Soldiers in designing and constructing platforms and housings for critical airfield instruments, enhancing redundancy capabilities during takeoff and landing operations.
- Elevated the tactical automated landing system four feet above obstructions, effectively preventing damage to a $300,000 system that supported five daily sorties.
- Oversaw the successful completion of seven missions and over 400 acres of survey missions in both Iraq and Kuwait, playing a critical role in the sustainment of U.S. and Joint Task Forces.
Carpenter and Mason Provided assistance to the Army Corps of Engineers and Task Force in a drainage project and…