- Led a team of six individuals to successfully conduct surveys for planned range expansion, as well as for drainage and erosion control.
- Undertook the responsibility of surveying and renewing survey markers across a vast expanse of over 500 acres of government land.
- Utilized expertise in the Broadband Global Area Network (BGAN) system to ensure the team’s deployment in a remote area included SIPR capabilities.
- Successfully guided a team of Soldiers through an Annual Training period, managing logistics and coordinating efforts across various elements dispersed throughout Fort Indiantown Gap.
- Earned the trust and reliance of the staff, being entrusted with the task of creating and disseminating the required theater mission CONOPS.
- Volunteered to join an ADVON (Advanced Echelon) party for the Battalion Weapon Qualification Range.
- Demonstrated self-reliance by serving as our representative in the Security Force Working Group (SFWG) meetings across three Areas of Interest.
Filled 250 linear feet of HESCO barriers using the 5-Yard Loader, contributing to the fortification and security…