Fire Brigade Officer In Charge
- Demonstrated a wide range of technical knowledge in all aspects of Technical Rescue.
- Motivated peers when faced with technical rescue challenges.
- Led over 50 firefighters in more than 1,000 hours of effective firefighter and emergency response training.
- Selected as the lead firefighter during the Bright Star exercise, coordinating interservice response and enhancing firefighting readiness.
- Exhibited courageous and decisive leadership, facilitating appropriate actions by the Fire Brigade during more than 20 emergency calls.
- Ensured fire protection for over 3,000 joint service personnel and over $1,000,000 in infrastructure and equipment, ensuring uninterrupted operations.
- Implemented a rigorous preventive maintenance checks and service program, extending the life and increasing the readiness of all Fire Brigade equipment and apparatuses.
- Served as the acting Officer in Charge (OIC) for the Camp Eggers Volunteer Fire Brigade in Kabul, Afghanistan.
Range Fire Fighting Supervisor
- As the primary member of the Small Arms Range Fire Fighting Team, extinguished numerous fires and prevented the destruction of over 1,000 acres of brush, trees, and wildlife.
- Served as a pumper operator during the Black Forest, CO fire incident, protecting 11,000 homes from damage.
- Served as the go-to authority on all aspects of Technical Rescue retraining.
- Motivated peers and subordinates when confronted with technical rescue situations.
- Serviced 150 fire extinguishers in the barracks on personal time, increasing safety and readiness.
- Trained all personnel on alarm room procedures and certified 6 dispatchers, increasing readiness by 50%.
- Prepared for and ensured success during the command inventory at YTC.
- Entered and corrected supply documentation and information to ensure the readiness of the 907th.
- Tracked the condition of and repairs to post fire alarm systems, maintaining a stellar 98% in-commission status.
- Conducted all duties without compromise and possessed an unstoppable drive to accomplish the task at hand.