- Planned and supervised the laying of CMU (Concrete Masonry Unit) blocks, sidewalk forms, installation of the base course, and concrete pouring at the Hattiesville site. Recognized by the TF (Task Force) Commander for outstanding leadership and execution.
- Successfully completed 13 abutting iterations, playing a vital role in certifying multiple teams and developing effective team leaders during live-fire exercises.
- Led the battalion during an ARTEP (Army Training and Evaluation Program), CPX (Command Post Exercise), and an eleven-month construction project, demonstrating exceptional management skills that sustained mission accomplishment for a diverse company.
- Instructed TLP (Troop Leading Procedures) and Demolition to UAF (Urgent Action Force) Sapper team leaders in a class environment, facilitating their leadership ability to delegate tasks and effectively accomplish the mission.
- Skillfully balanced responsibilities as Commander, CESO (Construction and Engineering Support Office), and Dining Facility Supervisor, optimizing limited resources and maximizing readiness for the unit.
- Deployed to Afghanistan to ensure troops were equipped to complete the CENTCOM (United States Central Command) Materials Recovery Element mission, identifying and overcoming operational shortfalls to prevent mission delays.
- Managed and maintained 100% accountability of company construction equipment worth $1,000,000, providing unscheduled support to sister elements that were less prepared.
Served as a cross-connection survey team member, identifying 32 cross-connections and ensuring the maintenance…