Attack Weapon Team (AWT)/Close Combat Attack (CCA) Operator
- In my role as the CTF TITAN (9th Armored Brigade Combat Team) Close Combat Air Attack Aviation simulation pilot and Close Air Support Operator, I provided crucial support to over 20 simulated combat operations across three combined combat task forces: Combined Task Force TITAN, Combined Task Force STRIKE, and Combined Task Force GORILLA.
- I set a high standard through my exemplary performance in training, mission planning, and mission execution, serving as a role model for the team.
- With my unwavering motivation and vigilance, I played a pivotal role in the overall victory of CTF TITAN against a simulated enemy force that possessed superior armament and numerical strength.
- As a Mission Planner, I successfully planned a total of 21 missions, which included 8 multi-ship missions involving two to four aircraft and 13 single ship missions. These missions were crucial for real-life progression training.
- In the absence of the Company Standardization Instructor Pilot, I took on the responsibility of being the Unit Trainer. This involved reviewing, updating, managing, and maintaining flight records for 12 Remote Control Modules (RCM) and 13 Non-Remote Control Modules (NRCM).
- I served as the primary point of contact for external units (customers) when it came to mission coordination, addressing mission changes, and resolving any conflicts that arose during the planning and execution process.