- Meticulously maintained the unit’s Lightweight Counter Mortar Radar (LCMR) during the most adverse weather conditions ever endured, resulting in superb search, tracking, and error-free performance during indirect fire from a local insurgency.
- Demonstrated dedication, hard work, and decisive leadership, successfully leading three firing crews to qualify during three live fire exercises.
- Worked tirelessly with the communications section on every Avenger vehicle in the platoon to update and troubleshoot a patch for the Enhanced Position Location Reporting System (EPLRS), ensuring optimal functionality.
- Provided instruction to crews on the operation and maintenance of the EPLRS system and radios during Army Warrior Tasks (AWTs).
- Fired over 6,000 rounds during several ranges with accuracy and safety, supporting multiple coalition forces during their certifications.
- Utilized experience to enable support of Charlie Battery’s firing of 120 rockets during four live fire exercises, contributing to their success.
- Due to their reliability and proficiency, their platoon was chosen to participate in the highest number of fire missions during two Army Warfighter Simulation System (AWSS) exercises.
- Stepped up and assumed the role of ammo team chief for another section when their original team went down due to injury, ensuring continuity of operations.
- Volunteered during weapons and mask draw to accurately disseminate required equipment for ranges and Army Warrior Tasks (AWTs).
Selected to serve as the senior fire support representative in the Special Operations Task Force (SOTF) Tactical…