MOS 13D and 13P were merged and changed to MOS 13J, Fire Control Specialist.
- Provided a realistic training lane for the members of the 583rd BSB (Brigade Support Battalion) during CTE (Combat Training Exercise).
- Encouraged the adoption of changes to the SECFOR (Security Force) SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) that enhanced readiness.
- Assumed the Platoon Sergeant position with no prior notice, effectively maintaining the operations tempo and upholding established standards.
- Developed PMCS (Preventive Maintenance Checks and Services) procedures and instructed soldiers on equipment maintenance and troubleshooting, particularly for communications equipment.
- Assisted the UMO (Unit Movement Officer) with packing and documenting the movement of equipment and personnel to Kuwait.
- Executed MOB (Mobilization) training requirements, resulting in a 100% trained status for the unit.
- Received a CAB (Combat Action Badge) and Mechanics badge while deployed to a combat zone.
- Served as the Guidon bearer for the Fort Sill Field Artillery Half section.
Fire Direction Computer
- Successfully completed over 100 missions from 2014 to 2016, assuming the role of convoy commander over 100 times without any losses.
- Served as a Squad Leader in a Medium Truck Company supporting the 7th Combat Sustainment Support Battalion, 2d Engineer Brigade.
- Maintained more than $10 million worth of equipment and vehicles assigned to the 3rd Battalion, 27th Field Artillery Regiment (HIMARS).