- I served as a general duty Corpsman onboard USNS Mercy, where I provided assistance in the lab and triage. My presence multiplied the medical capability of the team.
- During my service, I effectively provided medical care for over 1100 pre-op and post-op patients, significantly improving the lives of more than 500 civilians.
- I actively participated in the treatment of over 1,000 patients during Medical Civil Action Programs (MEDCAPS) in the Philippines, Vietnam, and Cambodia.
- I dedicated eight hours to washing medical instruments, ensuring their cleanliness and enabling a variety of critical medical procedures.
- I played a crucial role in the planning and coordination of a MEDCAP in Marjah, Afghanistan, which greatly improved relations between allied forces and the local community.
- I worked closely with local law enforcement to establish a secure location for patient diagnosis and treatment, ensuring the safety and well-being of all involved.
Updated and corrected SGLI/DD 93 cards for over 200 soldiers, playing an invaluable role in the successful…