- Filled the MST NCOIC position as an E-6, effectively meeting supported unit responsibilities despite historically low manning.
- Helped the MST complete 13 work orders on a variety of rolling stock, resulting in a 50% reduction of red-lined vehicles.
- Completed seven annual services on Light Medium Tactical Vehicles (LMTVs) and High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicles (HMMWVs), demonstrating foresight and adherence to standards to sustain operations.
- Restored seven out of eight launchers to fully mission capable status, enabling support for live fire training and increasing readiness.
- Successfully unloaded 211th Engineer Company bridges using a 60-ton M88, playing an indispensable role in engineer deployment.
- Assisted the 740th Transportation Company with loading a launcher using an M88, ensuring the secure transport of an asset valued at over $2,000,000.
- Supervised and followed up on multiple recovery missions involving tracked and wheeled vehicles, resulting in the recovery of over $1 million worth of warfighting material.
Demonstrated exceptional leadership as the fire team leader during the attack on the radio jammer in OP Signal…