MEMORANDUM FOR RECORD
SUBJECT: Termination of Lease
- Pursuant to NCGS § 42-45, this memorandum serves as written notice from SPC Jody Smith to request the termination of the lease agreement for the domicile located at ADDRESS. The effective date of the termination will be the same as the date of this written notification.
- SPC Jody Smith has been identified as an essential asset for a short-notice mobilization deployment that will exceed 90 days.
- Due to circumstances beyond the control of SPC Jody Smith, official mobilization orders are not currently available to accompany this request. However, an unclassified copy of the orders will be provided as soon as they are made available to the Service Member, should the property management firm or lessor require official orders. In the event that the Service Member does not receive orders prior to departure, an unclassified copy of the orders will be provided to the property management firm or lessor on their behalf by an individual serving in a Rear Detachment leadership capacity.
- SPC Jody Smith acknowledges that the lease termination will take effect 30 days after providing notice and agrees to ensure that the premises are thoroughly cleaned and vacated prior to departure.
- For any inquiries regarding this memorandum, please contact MAJ Jonathan Metcalf, Charlie Company, at [email protected] or by phone at (321) 123-4567.
JONATHAN D. METCALF MAJ, MS Commanding