- Supervised an adaptive Combatives special population program for 48 Garrison Soldiers, resulting in an 83% APFT pass rate.
- Planned and led the Battalion’s Combatives Program, with 83 Soldiers trained and certified on Level II Combatives.
- Implemented a cardio boxing program for the Battalion, training 12 Officers and 39 Soldiers on boxing fundamentals.
- Ran the first successful Level 1 Modern Army Combatives Program in 3rd Battalion.
- Trained and certified 16 individuals, enhancing the unit’s warfighting capabilities.
- Developed a Battalion Combatives program, producing seven Level 2 certified Soldiers and 176 Level 1 certified Soldiers.
- Ensured 100% accountability of all Company property as well as completion of all administrative work.
- Planned, resourced, and executed nine Combatives Level 1 classes and three Level 2 classes.
- Conducted over 380 hours of combatives instruction, certifying 189 Soldiers as the Battalion’s primary combatives instructor.
Processed and managed active directory accounts on both the NIPR (Non-Secure Internet Protocol Router) side and…