If the MOS is not provided with the contribution, it will be listed here by default.
AK 302 Processor
- I fulfilled the role of AK 302 processor for the Trans-Atlantic Network during Operation Spartan Shield, ensuring 100% materiel support.
- I efficiently processed over 3,000 AK 302s and successfully moved more than 5,600 critical cargo pieces ahead of schedule, playing a crucial role in the overall success of operations.
G43 Action Officer
- I effectively coordinated the efforts of TACOM and PM Mortars to initiate the recall of potentially dangerous and defective 120mm mortar tubes.
- I devised and implemented military flight training routes for unmanned aerial vehicles, significantly enhancing border security.
- As a Safety Officer, I integrated seamlessly with the G43 Readiness Team and promptly contributed to unit safety.
Sanitation Team Leader
- I conducted thorough training sessions for new soldiers, ensuring they were well-versed in sanitation responsibilities and planning.
- My contributions laid the foundation for a successful DOL North S&S mission.
- In addition to my primary duties, I willingly volunteered for Field Sanitation Team duties, exemplifying dedication and commitment.
- I exhibited professionalism and dedication while performing numerous duties and tasks.
- I tirelessly worked day and night to maintain meticulous accountability of all equipment and property book items.
- Both in appearance and attitude, I maintained a soldier-like posture and displayed leadership qualities.
- I played a pivotal role in preparing the unit for the annual Commander’s Supply Discipline Program (CSDP) inspection, contributing to a commendable 99% rating.
- I consistently provided comprehensive after-action reports and valuable recommendations to enhance Annual Training.
- I supervised the distribution, sign-out, and return of all sensitive and accountable items, ensuring a 100% inventory upon the return from Annual Training (AT).
- Throughout CSTX, I maintained effective communication and active supervision of my subordinates.
- My contributions were vital in ensuring the success of the FTX mission.
- During the Battalion CIP Inspection, I received commendable ratings.
- I took charge of and successfully turned around the CSDP, ensuring the 100% accountability of all items on the Battery Property Book.
- I streamlined the order requisition process, significantly reducing delays and enhancing the efficiency of the medical logistics section.
- I ensured the timely delivery of medical supplies to outlying stations, facilitating uninterrupted military operations and preventing mission delays due to supply shortages.
- Safely packing and relocating all required equipment to SOF-A without any loss or damage was one of my accomplished responsibilities.
System Retirement NCOIC
- I efficiently accepted and stored 177 aircraft and 1,122 pieces of PGSE (Property, General Support Equipment), collectively valued at over $2 billion, while awaiting DA divestment decisions or FMS (Foreign Military Sales) requirements.
Maintenance Administrative Supply Technician
- My meticulous attention to detail played a crucial role in preventing unnecessary purchases amounting to over $23,000.
- I meticulously reviewed over 800 99 RSC (Regional Support Command) purchase orders and effectively identified, resolved, and corrected all errors, achieving a 100% error resolution rate.
Logistics Organization Integrator
- I facilitated the Force Management Division in making well-informed decisions regarding resource allocation and defining ARNG (Army National Guard) force structure.
- With my management expertise, I successfully oversaw the evolution of the modern ARNG, ensuring high readiness levels and the ability to uphold the nation’s defense.
Air Movement Planner
- In my role as an Air Movement Planner, I meticulously planned and coordinated all CH-47 operations in Balad, Iraq, serving as the CJSOTF-AP (Combined Joint Special Operations Task Force-Arabian Peninsula) Liaison for the LTF-Joint Task Force.
G4-LFS FSD Coordinator
- By activating 48 Food Service personnel and providing 60,000 meals, I successfully saved over $100,000 in comparison to the cost of catered meals, which would have amounted to $450,000.
Platoon Mission Commander
- I effectively closed six Forward Operating Bases (FOBs) and executed the exfiltration of all equipment with precision.
- As a dedicated Team Leader, I served in that capacity for three months, ensuring mission success.
- I imparted valuable training to Mission Commanders in three other units, maintaining a high level of mission accomplishment.