- Conducted 4 NCOPD classes focused on Awards Writing, resulting in enhanced accuracy across all units.
- Dedicated 300 hours to professional development courses in Army Leadership and HR Readiness, consistently striving for self-improvement.
- Regularly instructed and trained company-level S1 personnel, ensuring their competence and proficiency in their roles.
- Recognized as a subject matter expert (SME) in awards for the entire brigade, with peers and senior leaders frequently seeking out their expertise.
- Filled an E7 position as the AFSBn-Qatar S1 for a duration of 6 months, effectively performing the duties of the role.
- Efficiently processed all administrative actions for the Battalion within specified time limits, ensuring smooth operations.
- Provided invaluable support to 8 award ceremonies, a promotion ceremony, and a change of command, contributing to their successful execution.
- Maintained up-to-date knowledge of deployment updates by actively participating in leadership meetings and keeping Soldiers well-informed, resulting in the section being consistently ahead of schedule.
- Assumed responsibilities as the administrator for Detachment-12, ensuring proper completion of all Soldiers’ DTS, accurate payment processing, and thorough checking and mailing of promotion packets to home station.
- Successfully performed S1 duties during CPOF operations, effectively managing high-pressure situations.
- Expanded knowledge of CPOF operations by completing a dedicated class on CPOF machines, subsequently assisting fellow Soldiers who were facing challenges with the equipment.
- Assisted other Soldiers in preparing for annual training (AT) by supervising rucksack packing and evaluating equipment for serviceability, actively contributing to the replacement of missing items.
- Went above and beyond by providing additional physical fitness training every morning and whenever time permitted, resulting in a notable 20% improvement in the PT scores of their section within the past 60 days.
Human Resource (RCDS)
- Thoroughly reviewed Army regulations and the Detachment property book, ensuring proper disposal of materials that were no longer required or outdated, in strict accordance with Army Regulations and policies.
- Successfully overhauled three supply rooms, resulting in two seamless change of command inventories without any FLIPL (Financial Liability Investigation of Property Loss) actions being required.
- Demonstrated exceptional dedication to the unit’s administrative demands, promptly and efficiently addressing them, facilitating the smooth out-processing and separation of seven Soldiers, as well as ensuring a more accurate manning report.
Speechwriter, Headquarters, Maneuver Support Center of Excellence
- As the Speechwriter at Headquarters, Maneuver Support Center of Excellence, extensively prepared for the transition activities of the CG (Commanding General) and CSM (Command Sergeant Major), crafting numerous farewell, retirement, and change of command speeches that portrayed the Army, Fort Leonard Wood, and the transitioning senior leaders in a highly positive manner.
- Designed, developed, and produced two personalized professional-quality “yearbooks” for the CG and CSM, capturing their notable achievements and contributions during their respective tenures.
Mission Support Team Member
- Skillfully carried out the administrative and leadership duties of multiple positions, including Chief, Deputy Chief, and Administrative Officer, simultaneously during a six-month absence of all other leadership.
- Consistently provided daily administrative support at the highest standards, demonstrating unwavering professionalism and excellent leadership in a challenging environment with a team of 23 civilian staff members.
- Excelled in positions of higher responsibility and showcased unwavering dedication to duty, staying up-to-date on all personnel actions despite a shortage in manpower.
- Successfully established commercial WiFi across the Poland area of operation, extending WiFi connectivity to forward-deployed Soldiers and resulting in savings of over $30,000 in costs.
- Played a crucial role in the daily strength accounting and management of over 1,200 initial entry soldiers, ensuring accurate and efficient personnel management.
- Provided training to new team members and offered support to various units, significantly contributing to their qualification within a remarkable timeframe of less than 30 days.
- Proactively pursued additional training with J6 to expand knowledge across all emergency mission functional areas, displaying remarkable expertise in restoring an entire site after a power outage.
- Conducted oneself in a highly professional manner while managing expectations in a multi-service environment, ensuring effective collaboration and coordination.
- Served in dual capacities as the battalion S-1 Forward and the 385th administrative clerk, successfully overseeing, maintaining, and ensuring the timely processing of awards, NCOERs, and Flags.
Graduate School of Business and Public Policy (GSBPP) Team Member
As a dedicated member of the Graduate School of Business and Public Policy (GSBPP) team, I actively participated in training and gained valuable experience on the NPS Life Ray system. This web presence played a crucial role in achieving the goals of GSBPP by providing prospective students with a user-friendly platform to access timely and accurate information regarding enrollment deadlines and other relevant knowledge. Additionally, this web presence played a significant role in the faculty recruitment process, ensuring the attraction of highly qualified candidates. Through these efforts, the effectiveness of the GSBPP graduate program has been greatly enhanced.