- Maintained situational awareness, playing a crucial role in day-to-day battle tracking operations and tracking the positions of friendly indirect artillery assets.
- Involved in operations and became the de facto Subject Matter Expert for all Air Defense Operations, providing valuable expertise in over 100 simulated missions.
- Served as a backup Advanced Field Artillery Tactical Data System (AFATDS) operator, which is typically a responsibility of a 13F Fire Support Specialist.
- Volunteered to learn another Military Occupational Specialty’s (MOS) system, AFATDS, and not only excelled in its use but became essential to daily operations.
- Demonstrated initiative and motivation in establishing the AN-MPQ A3 Sentinel Radar and the Tactical Operations Center, contributing to operational readiness.
- Remained vigilant and alert, consistently on station and ready to respond to and counter enemy contact with indirect artillery assets in accordance with FM 3-90.2 Command Post Operations and FM 6-30 Observed Fires.
- Trained the team on the proper way to lay in the tactical site, ensuring accuracy and efficiency in operations.
- Displayed in-depth knowledge when the radar set experienced technical difficulties, successfully diagnosing and repairing the issue in less than an hour.
- Demonstrated exceptional ability as the Air Defense Battle Management System Operator during an exercise, providing critical support to the Air National Guard.
Sentinel Radar Operator Dedicated 100 hours to the maintenance of the Forward Area Air Defense (FAAD), Joint…