- Served as the 10th AAMDC (Army Air and Missile Defense Command) Brigade Radio Telephone Operator (RTO) during the deployment, effectively ensuring communication capabilities within the unit.
- Passed Table IVA with a first-time GO (Government Owned), significantly increasing the readiness of A/1-265th ADA (Air Defense Artillery) unit.
- Demonstrated superior knowledge and made valuable contributions to the success of the Command Planning Exercise, enhancing overall planning and operational effectiveness.
- Went above and beyond by dedicating two days of off-duty time to work with the communication section on every Avenger vehicle in the platoon, updating and troubleshooting a patch for the Enhanced Position Location Reporting System (EPLRS).
- Volunteered time and shared expertise during PAPS (Protective Assessment and Procurement System) testing for masks, enabling other Soldiers to accomplish required training.
- Tested, identified, and repaired all deficiencies, ensuring equipment and systems were in optimal working condition.
Meticulously maintained the unit’s Lightweight Counter Mortar Radar (LCMR) during the most adverse weather…